PRINCIPAL SECOND VIOLIN AT THE MUNICH RADIO ORCHESTRA
Online teaching: Preparing for auditions, entrance exams for music universities and violin competitions
Languages: English, German, Japanese
Since 2016: Principal Second Violin at the Munich Radio Orchestra (Münchner Rundfunkorchester); invited as guest principal by orchestras such as the Bavarian State Opera,
Gewandhausorchester Leipzig and Hamburg Symphony Orchestra
- from Canada, based in Munich, Germany
- Solo debut with orchestra at the age of 9, first solo recital at the age of 13 at the Glenn Gould Studio in Toronto. Engagements with orchestras such as the Orchestre symphonique de
Montréal, Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony, and the Windsor Symphony
- Recitals in Canada, Japan and the UK. Performanc broadsats on Canadian national radio and television
- 2002 he was awarded the Orford String Quartet Scholarship from the Ontario Arts Council Foundation.
- His teachers include Nora Chastain (UdK Berlin, Germany), Vladimir Landsman (Montreal, Canada) and Wen Zhou Li (RNCM, Manchester UK). He has also received masterclasses from
world-renowned artists such as Pinchas Zukerman, Maxim Vengerov, Vadim Repin, Ivry Gitlis, and Pamela Frank.